Sutherland Estates is a new-construction, HOA community primely located in sunny Palm Harbor, Florida. This all-new community features 12 large, estate-sized lots in a gated community. Choose one of five spacious, modern floor plans to fill your lot and get ready to call this place home. Sutherland Estates is conveniently located near a variety of local amenities. Enjoy a variety of local shops and restaurants just minutes away in Downtown Palm Harbor. Beach access is also just minutes from your doorstep at Honeymoon Island State Park, so you can enjoy all that the gulf has to offer. Sutherland Estates is also conveniently located within the newly expanded Pinellas County golf cart boundaries, allowing you to travel via golf cart on certain roads within the area. At Sutherland Estates, you can experience living in the middle of it all while still enjoying the peace, quiet, and privacy of your own estate-sized lot. Scroll down to learn more about our exciting new community and everything that the surrounding area has to offer.
Luxury Estate Homesite
Minutes from Downtown Palm Harbor
Securely gated community helps to ensure your investment and property remains protected from unauthorized visitors.
Enjoy the reduced self-maintenance and property benefits that a robust Home Owner's Association has to offer.
Featured Floorplan - The Biscayne II
Entrance & Foyer
- The covered entryway leads into a spacious foyer with high, 15’ ceilings and bright overhead windows that provide an abundance of natural lighting to the interior space. From this grand entrance, you’ll be able to see just how open the floorplan is with a long view of the leisure room that extends all the way to the lanai.
Leisure Room, Kitchen, & Dining Room
- The Biscayne II features an open concept design with a large leisure room, eat-in kitchen, and an expansive dining room for entertaining guests. The spacious kitchen has lots of counter space and an attached pantry for storage, while the large dining area offers enough space to fit an 8-person table.
Covered Lanai & Pool Bath
- The leisure room features 16’ long sliding doors that open up to a large covered lanai outside. When these doors are open, it creates the perfect indoor/outdoor living space for enjoying nice weather. Once inside the lanai, you’ll find a door to a full pool bathroom that’s only accessible from the lanai (pool options available). The lanai is also accessible through the master suite.
- The master suite features tray ceilings and a large master bath with his and hers walk-in closets and vanities, in addition to a soaking tub and a separate shower.
Additional Bedrooms, Baths, & Den
- The Biscayne II features two additional bathrooms, as well as three additional bedrooms, including one bedroom that commonly acts as a den or flex-space when needed.
3-Car Garage, Closet, & Utility Room
- Connected to the home is a large 3-car garage with an optional side-door to go outside. From the garage, you’ll enter the home through a mudroom with a bench area that acts as a drop zone. Nearby is a spacious storage closet, as well as a separate utility room with washer and dryer hook-ups.
Biscayne I Photo Gallery:
View Photos of our Featured Model
View All Five Available Floorplans for Sutherland Estates
The Biscayne II
- Style: Single Story – 3 Car
- Square Feet: 3,027 – 3,034
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 4
The Caladesi I
- Style: Two Story – 3 Car
- Square Feet: 3,535
- Bedrooms: 4 + Game Room
- Optional: 5th BR or Bonus Room
- Baths: 3.5
- Style: Single Story – 3 Car
- Square Feet: 3,312
- Bedrooms: 3 + Den
- Baths: 3
The Grand Cayman II
- Style: Single Story – 2 Car
- Sq Ft: 3,350
- Bedrooms: 4 + Media Room
- Baths: 4
The Valencia II
- Style: Two-Story – 3 Car
- Sq Ft: 3,629 – 3,949
- Bedrooms: 4 + Den + Bonus Room
- Optional: 5 BR Plan with Additional Bath
- Baths: 3 Full, 2 Half
At Sutherland Estates, you can expect excellent craftmanship from the inside out. You’ll have 5 different floorplans to choose from, and all of our models showcase both quality-designed exteriors and interiors with safety, energy, and efficiency in mind. Enjoy living in style with a wide range of luxurious features and amenities at your fingertips. From custom cabinetry to granite countertops and countless other home details, the only element missing from this home is you. Please see below for a list of home details and standard features.
- 30-Year Architectural Shingle Roof
- 24-Gauge Corrugated Steel Shutters Provided for all Non-Impact Exterior Glass
- Impact Glass on Front Windows and Front Doors*
- Low E Insulated Windows
- Fiberglass Front Entry Door*
- Sherwin Williams Exterior Paint
- Textured Stucco Exterior Wall Finish with Decorative Banding*
- Garage Door with Automatic Garage Door Opener & Two Remotes
- 3rd Car Garage Is Prewired for Door Opener*
- Coach Lights on Garage*
- 200-amp Electrical Service
- Floratam Sod
- Professionally Designed Landscape Package
- Kwickset Entry Door Hardware*
- Choice of Sherwin Williams Decorative Paint Colors
- 6-Panel Textured Finish Doors Per Plan, with 2 1/4″ Colonial Casing*
- 3 1/4″ Colonial Baseboards
- Shaw Large Format Ceramic Tile Flooring in Foyer, Kitchen, Nook, Laundry Room, and Bathrooms
- Kwikset Door Levers in Brushed Nickel
- Ball Catch Closet Doors*
- Decorative Fixtures in Breakfast Nook, Dining Room, and Foyer*
- Ceiling Fan Pre-Wires*
- White Decora Light Switches
- Solid Surface Windowsills on all Windows
- Shaw Carpeting Over 6 lb. Pad
- Wall Mounted Laundry Tubs*
- Rounded Corner Bead
- Spanish Lace Ceilings
- Orange Peel Interior Wall Texture
- Custom Wood Cabinetry with Crown Molding
- Granite Countertops with 4” Backsplash
- Stainless Steel Double Bowl Kitchen Sink
- Moen Faucet
- G.E. Stainless Steel Designer Kitchen Package
- Ice-Maker Line to Refrigerator
- 1/2 hp Food Disposal
- Prewired for Under Cabinet Lighting in Kitchen*
- Pendant Lighting Prewire Over Kitchen Island*
Luxurious Owner’s Retreat & Baths
- Custom Wood Cabinetry Throughout
- Moen Fixture Package
- Executive-Height Vanities in all Baths (36″) with Mirrors
- Shaw Large Format Ceramic Wall Tile in all Baths; Showers Include Floor to Ceiling Wall Tile
- Granite Countertops in all Baths
- Elongated Water Saver Commode
- Chrome Glass Shower Enclosure in Primary Bath
Safety, Energy, & Economy
- Built-in Tube System for Pest Control in Walls
- Low E Insulated Windows
- R-30 Insulation in Ceilings Above Air-Conditioned Living Space
- High Efficiency HVAC System
- Programmable Thermostat
- CO2 and Smoke Detectors Hardwired with Battery Back-Up for Safety and Peace-of-Mind
- Pre-Plumbed for Water Softener
- Security System with Sensors on all Doors and Windows (Complete Home) and 1 Keypad
- Weather Sensing Irrigation System
- Gas Water Heater, Dryer, Cooktop & BBQ Stub
You’ll be Just Minutes From Downtown Palm Harbor and the White Sand Beaches of Honeymoon Island
Palm Harbor, Florida offers a variety of unique activities and amenities to its residents. When you live at Sutherland Estates, you’ll be poised to explore all that this wonderful area has to offer. Honeymoon Island State Park is just minutes away from your door, where you and your family can enjoy white sand beaches, nature trails, a dog beach, picnic shelters, fishing access, and much more. Bicycle enthusiasts will be thrilled to have close and convenient access to the Fred Marquis Pinellas Trail, a 50-mile long dedicated bicycle trail spanning from Tarpon Springs to St. Petersburg. You’ll also be close to a variety of shops, restaurants, and breweries located in Downtown Palm Harbor, Tarpon Springs, and Dunedin, FL.
Sutherland Estates is also conveniently located just minutes away from grocers like Publix, Sprouts Farmers Market, and more. You’ll also be less than 20 minutes from Countryside Mall. Whether you embrace the Florida outdoor lifestyle, or you enjoy being near exciting things-to-do, Sutherland Estates has something for everyone.
Join our VIP List!
Join our VIP email list today and you’ll be the first to get updates on Sutherland Estates! You’ll also receive exclusive information on new plans, locations, and upcoming events from Gulfwind Homes!
Interested in Sutherland Estates? Contact Us!
Looking for more information? Have questions about Sutherland Estates? We’re here to help! Contact Elizabeth Hintenberger, our New Home Specialist, using the information listed here or send her a direct email using the form below. She’ll get back to you within the next business day.
- New Home Specialist
- Phone: 727.657.4951
- Email: email@example.com