About The Towns at Spring Lake
18 New-Construction Luxury Townhomes in Clearwater, FL
Luxury Villa Homesites
Minutes From Downtown Dunedin
Check out some highlights on your future home.
Floorplan: The Twin Villas at Carrollwood
Square Footage Breakdown
- Main Level: 1219 sq. ft.
- Upper Level: 794 sq. ft.
- Total Living: 2013 sq. ft.
- Covered Lanai 104 sq. ft.
- Covered Entry: 56 sq. ft.
- 2-Car Garage: 395 sq. ft.
- Total Covered: 555 sq. ft.
Main Level Details:
Entrance & Foyer
The foyer welcomes your guests inside with spacious, high ceilings revealing the open loft area above, and a staircase leads to it with a powder room tucked underneath the stairway.
Great Room, Lanai, Kitchen, & Dining Room
On the first floor, you will enjoy an open concept design with a large great room and an attached covered lanai, eat-in kitchen, and a bright dining room.
The convenient first floor master suite has a large master bath with dual vanities, a linen closet, and a large walk-in closet.
2-Car Garage & Utility Room
Connected to the garage is a separate utility room complete with a drop zone including upper and lower cabinets to finish the interior package. Additionally, an externally mounted tankless water heater allows you to fully utilize your spacious 2-car garage.
Upper Level Details:
Spacious Loft Area
Upstairs, you’ll find an open loft area that overlooks the foyer downstairs. This spacious loft is the perfect spot for a second entertaining area.
Two Additional Bedrooms
Attached to the loft are two additional bedrooms that each have their own spacious walk-in closet.
Bathroom & Utility Closet
To complete the upstairs, the loft has its own utility closet as well as a second full bath with a linen closet. Both are centrally located near the bedrooms for convenient access.
View Interior & Exterior Photos of our Townhomes
Available in Three Color Options:
At the Towns at Spring Lake, you can expect excellent craftmanship from the inside out. Each townhome showcases both quality-designed exteriors and interiors with safety, energy, and efficiency in mind. Enjoy living in style with a wide range of luxurious features and amenities at your fingertips. From custom cabinetry to granite countertops and countless other home details, the only element missing from this home is you. Please see below for a list of specific home details and standard features.
- 30-Year Architectural Shingles
- All Impact Rated Low E Insulated Windows Throughout
- Impact Rated Frosted Glass Front Entry Door
- Kwikset Entry Door Hardware with Deadbolt Lock
- Sherwin Williams Paint
- Textured Stucco Wall Finish Exterior with Raised Banding and Hardie Board 2nd Floor
- Garage Door with Automatic Garage Door Opener & Two Remotes
- Coach Light on Garage
- Acrylic Finish on Front Entry & Covered Lanai
- 200 Amp Electrical Service
- Floratam Sod
- Professionally Designed Landscape Package
- Two Exterior Hose Bibs
- Two Weatherproof Exterior Electrical Outlets
- Built-in Tube System for Pest Control in Walls
- Sherwin Williams Paint
- Designer Six Panel Wood Grain Interior Doors with 2 1/4″ Colonial Casing
- 5 1/4″ Colonial Baseboards
- Shaw Large Format Tile Flooring in Foyer, Kitchen, Laundry Room, and Bathrooms
- Kwikset Door Levers
- Decorative Fixtures Throughout
- Ceiling Fan Pre-Wires in Family Room and Bedrooms
- White Decora Light Switches
- Solid Surface Sills on all Windows
- Closet Maid “Free Slide” Vinyl-Coated Wire Shelving in all Closets
- Shaw Carpeting Over 7/16″ 6 lb. Pad
- Half-Wall Carpeted Staircase
- Four (4) Rg6 Coaxial Cable Outlets
- Four (4) Cat5e Phone Jacks
- Drop Zone with Full Upper and Lower Cabinets
- Rounded Corner Bead
- Spanish Lace Ceilings
- Orange Peel Interior Wall Texture
- Custom Cabinetry with 36″ Uppers
- Granite Countertops with 4″ Backsplash
- Large Island with 12″ Overhang and Drywall Backing
- Pre-Wired for Under Cabinet Lighting
- Stainless Steel Double Bowl Drop-In Kitchen Sink
- Moen Stainless Steel Faucet
- GE Gas Range, Microwave, and Dishwasher in Stainless Steel
- Ice-Maker Line
- 1/2 HP Food Disposal
- Recessed Lighting in Kitchen
Luxurious Owner’s Retreat & Bathrooms
- Custom Cabinetry Throughout
- Moen Chrome Fixtures in All Baths
- Executive-Height Vanities in All Baths (36″) with Mirrors
- Shaw Large Format Tile in Master Suite and All Baths
- Showers Include Floor to Ceiling Wall Tile
- Granite Countertops in All Bathrooms
- Elongated Water-Saver Commode
- Top-Mounted Oval Sinks
- Chrome Glass Shower Enclosure in Master Suite
Safety, Energy, & Economy
- R-30 Insulation in Ceilings Above Air-Conditioned Living Space
- High Efficiency HVAC System
- Tankless Gas Water Heater
- CO2 and Smoke Detectors Hardwired with Battery Back-Up
- Security System with Sensors on All Doors and Windows (Complete Home) and One Keypad
- Programmable Thermostat
- Dryer Hook Up for Gas or Electric
- Pre-Plumbed for Water Softener
The Gulfwind Homes Signature Pledge
- 10-Year Transferable Structural Warranty
- 1-Year Warranty for Defects in Materials & Workmanship
- 2-Year Warranty for Defects in Electrical, Plumbing, & Mechanical
- Personal Design Consultation at Our Design Center
- New Home Orientation Prior to Closing
Just Minutes from Downtown Dunedin, Shopping, Dining, The Pinellas Trail, and White Sand Beaches
Clearwater, Florida offers a variety of unique activities and amenities to its residents. When you live at The Towns, you’ll be poised to explore all that this wonderful area has to offer. You’ll be just minutes away from the Pinellas Trail as well as charming Downtown Dunedin, where you can enjoy a wide array of restaurants, bars, boutiques, and museums. Beach and water lovers will blissfully have a place to call home less than 10 miles from marinas and beautiful, award-winning beaches such as Clearwater Beach, Caladesi Island, and Honeymoon Island Beach.
The Towns at Spring Lake is also conveniently located within minutes of other amenities such as Publix, Whole Foods, and the Countryside Mall. Whether you embrace the Florida outdoor lifestyle, or you enjoy being near exciting things-to-do, the Towns at Spring Lake has something for everyone.
View Photos of Surrounding Area Features and Amenities
Join our VIP List!
Join our VIP email list today and you’ll be the first to get updates on The Towns at Spring Lake! You’ll also receive exclusive information on new plans, locations, and upcoming events from Gulfwind Homes!
Interested in The Towns at Spring Lake?
Thanks for your interest in The Towns at Spring Lake, unfortunately all available lots have been sold at this time. Feel free to browse our website for information on other Gulfwind Homes Communities that may be in development in your area. Also, we’re always working on new community projects and will have updates available on the site as soon as we can. The best way to stay in the loop on anything we’re doing is to join our email list using the subscribe above.