The Towns at Long Bayou is a new-construction, HOA community primely located in Seminole, Florida. This all-new community features 34 large, luxury townhomes in an HOA community. Choose one of three spacious, modern floor plans and get ready to call this place home. The Towns at Long Bayou is conveniently located near a variety of local amenities. Enjoy a variety of local shops and restaurants just minutes away in Seminole City Center or John’s Pass. Beach access is also just minutes from your doorstep, so you can enjoy all that the gulf has to offer. At The Towns at Long Bayou, you can experience living in the middle of it all while still enjoying the peace, quiet, and privacy within our community. Scroll down to learn more about our exciting new community and everything that the surrounding area has to offer.
Minutes from Shops, Restaurants, & Gulf Beaches
The Towns at Long Bayou is conveniently located just minutes from a variety of local amenities in Seminole, FLRead More
All of our models showcase both quality-designed exteriors and interiors with safety, energy, and efficiency in mind.Read More
Enjoy the reduced self-maintenance and property benefits that a robust Home Owner's Association has to offer.
Main Level Details:
The Towns at Long Bayou provides you peaceful living with this comfortable open floor plan with plenty of space for all your needs.
This large unit features an open floor plan with vaulted ceilings opening to the loft above. Plentiful windows fill the space with natural light and a powder room is located at the base of the stairs. The large kitchen features a peninsula island, pantry, and a dedicated utility room.
The convenient first floor primary suite opens to the lanai and has a large bathroom with his and her sinks. This area offers plenty of storage space with a huge walk in closet at the end.
View All Six Available Floorplans for The Towns at Long Bayou
At The Towns at Long Bayou, you can expect excellent craftsmanship from the inside out. You’ll have three different floorplans to choose from, and all of our models showcase both quality-designed exteriors and interiors with safety, energy, and efficiency in mind. Enjoy living in style with a wide range of luxurious features and amenities at your fingertips. From custom cabinetry to granite countertops and countless other home details, the only element missing from this home is you. Please see below for a list of home details and standard features.
- 30 Year Architectural Shingles
- Low E Insulated Windows Throughout
- Impact Rated Frosted Glass Front Entry Door
- Kwikset Entry Door Hardware With Deadbolt Lock
- Sherwin Williams Paint
- Textured Stucco Wall Finish Exterior With Raised Banding And Hardie Board 2nd Floor
- Garage Door With Automatic Garage Door Opener & Two Remotes
- Coach Light On Garage
- Acrylic Finish On Front Entry & Covered Lanai
- 200 Amp Electrical Service
- Floratam Sod
- Professionally Designed Landscape Package
- Exterior Hose Bibs*
- Weatherproof Exterior Electrical Outlets*
- Built In Tube System For Pest Control In Walls
- Corrugated Steel Hurricane Shutters
- Sherwin Williams Paint
- Designer Six Panel Wood Grain Interior Doors with 2 ¼” Colonial Casing
- 5 ¼” Colonial Baseboards
- Shaw Large Format Tile Flooring In Foyer, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Bathrooms, And A/C Closet
- Kwikset Door Levers
- Decorative Fixtures Throughout
- Ceiling Fan Pre-Wires*
- White Decora Light Switches
- Solid Surface Sills On All Windows
- Closet Maid “Free Slide” Vinyl Coated Wire Shelving in All Closets
- Shaw Carpeting Over 6 lb Pad
- Half-wall Carpeted Staircase
- Four (4) RG6 Coaxial Cable Outlets
- Four (4) CAT5e Phone Jacks
- Rounded Corner Bead
- Spanish Lace Ceilings
- Orange Peel Interior Wall Texture
- Custom Cabinetry 36″ Uppers with Crown Moulding
- Granite Countertops With 4″ Backsplash
- Pre-Wired For Under Cabinet Lighting
- Stainless Steel Double Bowl Drop-in Kitchen Sink
- Moen Chrome Faucet
- Ge Electric Range, Microwave and Dishwasher in Stainless Steel
- Ice-Maker Line
- 1/2 HP Food Disposal
- Recessed Lighting in Kitchen and Dining Room
Luxurious Owner’s Retreat & Baths
- Custom Cabinetry Throughout
- Moen Chrome Fixtures in all Baths
- Executive-height Vanities in all Baths (36″) with Mirrors
- Shaw Large Format Tile in Primary Suite and all Baths
- Showers Include Floor to Ceiling Wall Tile
- Granite Countertops in all Baths
- Elongated Water-Saver Commode
- Top Mounted Oval Sinks
- Chrome Glass Shower Enclosure In Primary Suite
Safety, Energy, & Economy
- R-30 Insulation in Ceilings Above Air-Conditioned Living Space
- High Efficiency HVAC System
- Electric Water Heater
- Co2 and Smoke Detectors Hardwired with Battery Back-up For Safety and Peace-of-Mind
- Security System with Sensors on all Doors and Windows (Complete Home) and One Keypad
- Programmable Thermostat
- Dryer Hook Up
- Pre-Plumbed For Water Softener
You’ll be Just Minutes From Shopping and Restaurants and the White Sand Beaches of the Gulf Coast
Seminole, Florida offers a variety of unique activities and amenities to its residents. When you live at Boca Ciega Estates, you’ll be poised to explore all that this wonderful area has to offer. Beach and water lovers will blissfully have a place to call home just 10-minutes from beautiful beaches such as Redington Shores, Redington Beach, Madeira Beach, and Treasure Island.
The Towns at Long Bayou is also conveniently located just minutes away from Publix and the new Seminole City Center, where you’ll have quick access to an array of shops and restaurants, as well as salons, a movie theatre, a fitness center, a pet hospital, and an urgent care center. You’ll also be less than 20 minutes from marinas and the exciting John’s Pass Village & Boardwalk. Whether you embrace the Florida outdoor lifestyle, or you enjoy being near exciting things-to-do, The Towns at Long Bayou has something for everyone.
View Photos of Surrounding Area Features and Amenities
Join our VIP List!
Join our VIP email list today and you’ll be the first to get updates on The Towns at Long Bayou! You’ll also receive exclusive information on new plans, locations, and upcoming events from Gulfwind Homes!